Ivan Misner saw an increase of 220% in follower growth on Facebook and 680% in LinkedIn page followers.

Ivan Misner saw an increase of 220% in follower growth on Facebook and 680% in LinkedIn page followers.

The Client
Ivan Misner is a renowned personality, influencer, book author, and business coach. He is also the Founder & Chief Visionary Officer of BNI, the world’s largest business networking organization. Called the “Father of Modern Networking” by both Forbes and CNN, Dr. Misner is considered one of the world’s leading experts on business networking and has been a keynote speaker for major corporations and associations around the globe. He has been featured in the L.A. Times, Wall Street Journal, and New York Times, as well as numerous T.V. and radio shows, including CNN, the BBC, and The Today Show on NBC.
Project Information
We helped Ivan Misner to build himself as a brand as well as an influencer. We helped him to manage all his social media channels with the right brand voice and creative designs.
INDUSTRY Speaker, Coach, and Author
SERVICES Social Media Management, Social Media Ads
BUSINESS Personal Brand / Networking Coach
WEBSITE
Ivan Misner

Impact

220%

% increase in FB follower growth

680%

% increase in Linkedin Page followers

200%

% increase in YouTube subscribers

564.03%

% increase engagement

WHAT THE CLIENT HAS TO SAY

Business Need

INCREASE THE SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWER GROWTH & ENGAGEMENT
Social Media engagement was flat. The page’s growth was stagnant, with zero reach and no visibility on social media.
STRATEGIC & CONTINUOUS TRACKING OF ALL GROWTH METRICS
The tracking of what content was doing well, the best time of the day to post, and what day of the week was the best to post was poor.
OPTIMISATION OF ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES
The correct website link, category, and about us on the Facebook page were absent. It needed a setup of automated responses and chatbots for queries.

Solution

The event was marketed effectively through the right channels to ensure it got proper visibility and attendees. The channels include social media, newsletters, and external publications, where he contributes regularly.

We have created the Facebook and Instagram feed according to brand guidelines and mood boards.

The post frequency was 3 posts/ day amounting to 90 posts in a month, and it is posted at a particular time in a day after analyzing the data.

It followed the 80/20 principle —where 80% of the social media posts either educate, entertain, or help followers solve a problem, while the remaining 20% directly promotes your business.

We have launched Boost Posts and Follower campaigns on Facebook and Instagram to improve visibility and brand reach. As the page was catering to a global audience of 78 countries, we made a strategy to address each audience segment.

We launched a Traffic campaign to promote blogs and youtube videos, which increased the number of visitors to the website and Youtube channel.

All the video descriptions were rewritten with SEO keywords to improve the video ranking on the search result page.

Related Case Studies

ORGANIC ERAA

ORGANIC ERAA achieves 310% ROMI in 1 month with SCION

KSTG

KSTG generates 4K+ enquiries & gets 124% increase in search

VRKP

Discover how VRKP Steel achieved 106% increase in Organic

Give us a date, and we will give you results. Schedule a call now!