- E-mails opened on smartphones and tablets have raised by 80% over the last 6 months.
- Average return for e-mail marketing investment is $44.25 for every dollar spent.
- 85% of people would rather provide an e-mail for an e-book over a tweet
Blog and Content Marketing
- Blog give sites more indexed pages and more indexed links
- Blogs are 63% more likely to influence purchase decisions than magazines.
- Companies that blog more than 15 times per month get 5 times more traffic.
- The average content length for a page that ranks in top 10 position is 2000 words.
- If a post is greater than 1,500 words, it receives 68.1% more tweets and 22.6% more facebook likes.
- Posts with a title length of 10 to 18 words get more links.
- Articles with images get 94% more views.
- Companies that use infographics grow in average of 12%
- Companies see 55% increase in leads from increasing pages from 10 to 15
- Using videos on landing pages can increase conversions by 86%
- Videos get 267% more links than normal posts.
- 58% of your audience will stop watching video within the first 90 seconds.
- Video keeps prospect customers on site up to 2 minutes longer.
- 20% of people will read text while 80% of people will watch a video with the same exact content.
- Viewers retain 58% of what they see but only 10% of what they read.
- Websites with videos are 50 times more likely to rank on Google first page.
- A consumer who views a product video is up to 144% more likely to add the product to cart.
- 67% of consumers say that quality of a product images is important in selecting and purchasing a product.
- consumers who receive e-mail marketing spends 83% more when shopping.
- consumer who receives email marketing order 28% more often.
- Personalized e-mails improve CTR by 14% and conversion rate by 10%.
- Average buyer consults 11 consumer reviews on the path to purchase.
- The average CTR from banner advertising is 2.1%
Need more? This infographic shows 30 Digital Marketing Statistics